The administration of the city of Innsbruck in Austria accepts 100 refugees from Ukraine, Innsbruck is the fifth largest city in Austria with approximately 130,000 inhabitants and 30,000 students. It is a fascinating city with great views of the Alps. In the past, he became famous for hosting the Winter Olympics twice. Today, Innsbruck is a modern city, a famous tourist destination and home to both the inhabitants of Innsbruck and people from other countries.
· Transportation to Innsbruck (by bus).
· Other support: help in finding job.
· Thursday, 28.04.2022, 16.00.
· Kraków, str. Reymonta 20 (parkingu near by stadium Wisla)
Other requirements / restrictions
· Documents required: no information.
· Animals: no information.
· Covid19 restrictions (vaccination, tests): no information.
Contact for additional information / Registration
· Remote: +48-883 140 474, +48-883 142 825
· In person: no information.
Help for Ukrainians in Austria (UA)
More information about trip to Austria