Sepla Ayuda Fundation (www.sepla-ayuda.org) - subsidiary of The Spanish Airline Pilots Union (https://www.sepla.es )
Organization has been authorized by Embassy of Spain in Warsaw. So far app. 700 Ukrainian refugees went to Spain with Sepla Ayuda. Organization works in cooperation with: The Spanish Firefighters Association / Bomberos sin Fronteras (http://bsfongd.org/ayuda-humanitaria-a-refugiados-ucranianos/) Red Cross Spain, Clean Community, Embassy of Spain in Budapest.
· Transportation to Spain (Madrid) by bus / airplane.
· Support in Spain (within Spanish governmental support system / with partners).
Transportation: from Warsaw to Madrid, usually a few trips (flights / buses) per week (as of 2022-04-20 planned until the end of April).
Accommodation: Once in Spain, Refugees will follow the governmental support scheme (not provided / organized by Sepla Ayuda).
In governmental Refugee support system exists the network of accommodation centers (e.g. hotels, farms, houses, refugee centers):
· Accommodation will be provided free of charge for minimum 1 year.
· Refugees will have no influence on accommodation location / type.
What happens upon arrival / Other support: Once in Madrid, Refugees will arrive Reception Center (Pozuelo de Alarcon, centro ACCEM) for approximately 2 days. After that there will be organized transportation to final accommodation location.
Other support: according to governmental support system.
Other requirements / restrictions:
· Documents required: Any document that can proof the identity.
· Animals on the road: allowed.
· Covid19 restrictions (vaccination, tests): no restrictions.
Contact for additional information / Registration:
· In person – Transportation Section in Ptak Humanitarian Aid Center / Ptak Warsaw Expo Nadarzyn - daily, 8.00-18.00 (UA, ENG, ESP, POL).
· Remote – +48 501 595 221 (Viber, WhatsApp), daily 9.30-17.00 (UA, RUS, ENG, ESP, POL).
· 2022-05-18 - Варшава-Warszawa - Іспанія/Hiszpania/Spain
· 2022-05-01 - Варшава / Warszawa - Іспанія / Hiszpania / Spain