Local community in Netherlands in cooperation with Liliowa 5 Lublin (https://www.facebook.com/LiliowaLublin ).
(So far 5 groups / buses have traveled to Netherlands with them).
· Transportation by bus (with food on-board).
· Accommodation on "Volendam" - the cruise ship of the Holland America Line which is anchored in the Merwe harbour of Rotterdam (North-West of the city). The cruise ship offers space to 1,400 people divided over ~700 cabins that are located at the five decks. Comfortable rooms of about 14-22 square meters for 2-4 persons, have single beds or queen size beds, a private bathroom and toilet, and a mini refrigerator. The accommodation on the cruise ship is confirmed until the end of June, after which communal houses will be facilitated in the region of Rotterdam.
· Free Meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) served in the restaurants of the ship.
(article about the ship and services provided (ENG): https://edition.cnn.com/travel/article/holland-america-volendam-accommodation-ukrainian-refugees/index.html )
· Other support:
· Help with finding job.
· Education for kids.
· Legal support.
(more info in Infopack - ENG)
Departure / Transportation
· Departure: Lublin, Liliowa 5 - 28.04.2022.
· Transportation with bus. Food will be provided on the bus.
Other requirements / restrictions:
· Documents required: any document that can proof the identity.
· Animals: not allowed.
· Covid19 restrictions (vaccination, tests): no restrictions.
Contact for additional information / Registration:
· Phone: +48-502 143 423 - Olga (PL, ENG, RUS)